- About this course
Most people want to achieve career success, but how can you make it a reality?
On this course, you’ll get the tools to take your career to the next level.
Using planning tools, you’ll establish goals for your career and how to achieve them.
You’ll learn how to navigate the process of applying for jobs and interviews, and consider the importance of transferable skills and creating the right professional networks.
You’ll also hear from like-minded individuals who propelled their careers forward using similar career development plans.
- What will you achieve?
Topics you will cover.
- Careers in the modern professional landscape
- How to use vision boards to identify your own career roadmap
- Exploring goal setting and understanding value propositions
- Goal setting
- Building a professional network
- Building relationships
- Dealing with change and always being ready to learn
- Begin course
The course can be accessed via the link below. Will open in a new window.